Rules and Policies
Child & Extra Bed Policy
- An extra bed will not be provided to accommodate an additional child.
- An extra bed will not be provided to accommodate an additional guest.
- Unmarried couples allowed
- Bachelors allowed
- Guests below 18 years of age are not allowed at the property.
- Suitable for children
- Stag entry is not allowed
Safety and Hygiene
- Quarantine protocols are being followed as per local government authorities
- Guests from containment zones are not allowed
- Property staff do not have relevant training regarding health guidelines
- Guests with fever are not allowed
- Guests without Aarogya Set app are allowed
- Hand sanitizer is not provided in guest accommodation and common areas
- A Negative Covid-19 test report (RT-PCR/Rapid Antigen Test) is not mandatory for guests during check-in.
- Credit/debit cards are not accepted
- Food delivery by Zomato and Swiggy is allowed
- Non-Veg Food is allowed
- Outside food is allowed at the property
Food and Drinks Hygiene
- COVID-19 guidelines for Food Hygiene is followed as per government guidelines
- Social distancing is followed in restaurants
Smoking/Alcohol consumption Rules
- Smoking within the premises is not allowed
- Alcohol consumption is not allowed within the property premises.
- Not suitable for Elderly/Disabled
- Bed height is not accessible
- The entire unit is not accessible by wheelchair
- The property has a wide entryway
Room Safety and Hygiene
- All rooms are disinfected using bleach or other disinfectant
- Linens, towels, and laundry are washed as per local guidelines
- Hand sanitizers are not available in the rooms
- Pets are not allowed.
- There are no pets living on the property
- Social distancing protocols are followed
- Cashless Payment is not available
ID Proof Related
- Passport, Aadhar and Driving License are accepted as ID proof(s)
- PAN Card is not accepted as ID proof(s)
- Local ids are allowed
- Does not allow private parties or events
- Visitors are not allowed